Hosted Exchange Setup
Now that you have signed up for Hosted Exchange email your are probably wondering how to setup you Microsoft Outlook email client to get your email. This article will show you how to do just that.
(Clicking on the images will show them in a larger more readable resolution)
1. Navigate to and open your Outlook email client.
2. Once Outlook is open we need to add a new account to do so perform the following:
a. Outlook 2003: On the Tools menu, click E-mail Account. Then select Add a new e-mail account, and then click Next.
b. Outlook 2007: On the Tools menu, click Account Settings. On the E-mail tab, click New.
c. Outlook 2010: On the File menu, click Info, and then click Account Settings. Select Account Settings from the drop-down list. On the Email tab, click New, select Email Account, and then click Next.
3. Click to select the Manually configure server settings or additional server types check box, and then click Next.
4. Select Microsoft Exchange or compatible service and click Next
5. For the server settings input the following
a. Server: FNDHostedMB01.FNDHosted.localhost
b. Username: this will most often be your email address (ex. firstname.lastname@example.org)
6. Click More Settings...
7. Click on the Connection tab.
a. Click the checkbox for Connect to Microsoft Exchange using HTTP
b. Now click on Exchange Proxy Settings...
c. After the https:// insert exchange.5ninesdata.com in the form field
d. In the next form field insert msstd:*.5ninesdata.com
e. Select all the checkboxes in the panel
f. Select Basic Authentication from the drop down menu
g. Click OK
8 . This will take you back to the server settings panel. Click Next
9. Now click Finish
10. From here you can close then re-open you Outlook client and it will prompt you for you password to authenticate. Insert you provided password and click ok. In most case it gives you the option to save your password.
Now you are done! If you have any issues are concern with your Hosted Exchange email service please let us know by sending us an email to support\@enjoy5nines.com