This team-oriented position is responsible for the design, build and maintenance of 5NINES Internet services and 5NINES client networks.
- Provide sales support for account executives and 5NINES management
- Develop and maintain 5NINES network services partnerships.
- Provide leadership and direction for 5NINES technical staff.
Candidates must have a 4-year college degree and 3-7 years of experience in a technology services job role.
This is a permanent position with salary commensurate to experience ($75K+ depending on experience). This position is also eligible for sales & performance bonuses.
Knowledge, Skills and/or Abilities Required:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- 3-7 years experience with enterprise networking.
- Current CCNA certification
- Technical certification (e.g. CCNA, CCNP, CISSP, etc.)
- Routing and layer 3 switching expertise (including BGP)
- Switching and layer 2 technologies
- Project leadership and management skills
- Excellent Customer relationship skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven results in customer satisfaction
- Customer resource management tooling experience
- Enterprise management tooling expertise
- Mobility-based network solutions expertise
- Cybersecurity solutions and services expertise
- VoIP experience
- Entrepreneurial attitude and experience
5Nines is a Technology Services company headquartered in Madison, WI with the mission of providing knowledge, solutions and leadership to help our customers solve problems, save money and leverage emerging technologies to power their business. We provide Datacenter, Internet, Hosting, Web, and IT Services to the Small to Medium business market. We take care of our client’s technology needs so they can focus on their business.
The culture of 5NINES is based on the principles of Availability, Accountability and Adaptability. Our organizational structure empowers our employees to attain their goals for professional development and improve and expand 5NINES products and services. It is a company where creative, communicative and smart people will only be limited by their own talent and level of ambition.
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance and Short/Long Term Disability
- Flex Spending Accounts
- 401K Retirement Plan
- 21 Paid Time Off days including Vacation, Sick/Personal Days and Holidays
- On-premise Gym with shower/locker rooms
- Opportunities for membership in the LLC
- Paid training/testing for certifications
- Relaxed dress code and work environment
- Company-sponsored social events throughout the year
- And last…a much-played Foosball table and four vintage pinball machines!