WE are seeking a Bookkeeper to join our administrative team. The successful candidate will have an analytical mind, exceptional attention to detail and a passion for precision. We’re looking for a long-term employee who wants to grow within our business. We are looking to add this person to our current team of three people as job duties are shifting. Your teammates will be ready to help you learn on day 1.
The applicant will facilitate invoicing and resolving outstanding payment issues, and generate financial reports. The candidate must have knowledge of general accounting principles and be proficient with QuickBooks and MS Office (especially Excel). The applicant should display a positive and proactive attitude, strong organizational skills, the ability to prioritize and multitask and be a strong communicator, both paper and over the phone, as he or she will frequently deal with higher levels of management.
All 5NINES staff are currently working remotely. This position does require the bookkeeper to go to the physical office a few times a week to collect mail and deposit checks. In the future, after the pandemic, we will most likely remain a remote work company.
Duties and Responsibilities will include:
- MRR Invoice approval/emailing
- Remote Bank Deposit/QB Deposit
- Post cash receipts to customer accounts receivable
- Agreement Invoicing
- Procurement (purchasing, receiving)
- Review, fact-check purchase requests and process POs
- Maintain accurate and thorough vendor records
- Book new sales orders
- Review outstanding receivables
- Code vendor invoices for approval in bill pay software
- Make collection calls
- Monitor credit card charges, payment discrepancies, refunds, returns and miscellaneous charges
- Conduct account research and analysis
- Interact with customers to resolve billing and purchasing issues
- Time and Materials Billing
- Project Billing
- Authorize.net payment verifications
- Software licensing audits
- Send statement to outstanding customers
- Reconcile A/R to the G/L
- Assemble financial data for management review
- Maintain an orderly financial filing system
- Software License Submission
- Assist with other accounting projects in the office
- Sales/Use Tax
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Associates degree or higher in accounting or business
- 2+ years’ bookkeeping, AR and AP experience
- Ability to maintain confidentiality with regard to financial matters
- Excellent bookkeeping and organizational skills
- Advanced computer skills in MS Office, Quickbooks and other business software.
- Excellent organizational, problem-solving, project management and communication skills
- Experience with Technology companies or other service-based industries
For 18 years, 5NINES has been helping our partners enjoy technology by providing enterprise level IT services normally out of reach to small and medium size businesses.
g, successful IT products and services provider because we enjoy what we do, and we treat our people and partners with the respect they deserve.
We’ve developed a wide variety of innovative solutions that leverage cutting edge technologies such as cloud computing, virtualization, Hosted Voice Over IP, and microwave/point-to-point private wireless networks. Our solutions are applied with a custom-crafted approach that addresses the unique challenges of our clients.
We’re proud to deliver the highest availability, adaptability and accountability in the industry.