At 5NINES we take the safety of our employees and clients seriously during the COVID-19 pandemic. We have made the decision to continue our remote work from home policy for our employees.
What that means for our customers is:
- Our office is open and our business operating hours remain the same from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM Monday-Friday (closed on major holidays).
- We will still gladly provide 24/7 technical support remotely and onsite as needed.
- We will promote flexible/remote work schedules to reduce the number of employees in the office at any one time according to the Forward Dane Plan (currently under 10 people).
- All employees are now required to wear face coverings when in our office building or data center.
- All employees will maintain 6ft of distance from others and practice frequent hand hygiene and disinfect their workspaces and equipment frequently.
- If having any COVID-19 symptoms, all employees are required to notify the management team and stay home.
- We will continue to limit in-person meetings and use other means of communication such as Team, Zoom, Skype, and email.
When entering our office building, we encourage our customers to practice physical distancing or wear masks or facial coverings. We have placed the hand sanitizers by each entry door as well as masks. There are also bathrooms available in the hallway for handwashing.
Working remotely? See our recommendations for successful transition
How Can We Help You?
Get an IT Partner
You Can Trust
316 West Washington
Madison, WI 53703