With regards to the new mask mandate from the Dane County Department of Health, we are making an update to our Covid Office Use policy effective August 19, 2021. As we continue to offer our remote work from home policy for our employees, we are also allowing them to come to the office as they have face coverings indoors.
What that means for our customers is:
- Our office is open and our business operating hours remain the same from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM Monday-Friday (closed on major holidays).
- We will still gladly provide 24/7 technical support remotely and onsite as needed.
- Masks are required indoors for every individual age two and older.
- All employees will maintain 6ft of distance from others and practice frequent hand hygiene and disinfect their workspaces and equipment frequently.
- If having any COVID-19 symptoms, all employees are required to notify the management team and stay home.
- We will continue to limit in-person meetings and use other means of communication such as Team, Zoom, Skype, and email.
- We have the hand sanitizer at the front door as well as masks. There are also bathrooms available in the hallway for handwashing.
Working remotely? See our recommendations for successful transition
How Can We Help You?
Get an IT Partner
You Can Trust
316 West Washington
Madison, WI 53703