Become an integral part of our growing cybersecurity practice. At 5NINES, you will perform security assessments of our clients, gather and aggregate assessment data for trends analysis, develop and maintain documentation to support the assessment process, and actively work to ensure the assessment process matures in line with industry and Judiciary requirements and expectations.
Each security assessment will include, at a minimum, the following activities: Documentation Review, Interviews with company Stakeholders, Security Testing of IT Assets, Physical Control (On-Site) Review, and Process Development/Participation.
Review our Cybersecurity webpages to learn more about what we do.
Education and Experience:
- A Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, related field or relevant experience.
- At least 2 years of experience in cybersecurity protocols, operational, and/or technical activities.
- At least 2 years of experience in National Institute of Standards (NIST) cybersecurity standards and best practices.
- At least 1 years assisting in IT security assessments in an academic or business environment.
- of security assessments and appropriate tools.
- of potential vulnerabilities and threats to existing web, applications, database, and operating system technologies
- NIST 800 series guidance for network security.
- Have CSAM (Cyber Security Assessment Management) tool experience and knowledge of how to measure compliance within a security system and program.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills
- Ability to express thoughts clearly
- Ability to collaborate in a team environment
- to detail
Possess (or be able to obtain within 6 months) one industry-recognized cybersecurity certification, such as: Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Certification Information System Auditor (CISA), GIAC Certified Incident Handler (GCIH), Offensive Security Certified Professional (OSCP), GIAC Penetration Tester (GPEN), GIAC Web Application Penetration Tester (GWAPT), Offensive Security Web Expert (OSWE), Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH), Security+ or similar Certification and Authorization Professional (CAP).