Due to unforeseen circumstances, this event will be rescheduled this summer.
Any manufacturers who do business with the U.S. Department of Defense (DoD) – or plan to – will benefit from this upcoming ZOOM webinar that explains the DoD’s new cybersecurity requirements. CyberNINES will host a panel discussion with leaders from the CMMC-AB, the Wisconsin Manufacturing Extension Partnership and Enterprise Minnesota. June 1, 2021, 9:00 am – 10:00 am CST.
CMMC is a new DoD mandate for any company doing business with the U.S. military that will provide cyber security risk management protections for companies in the military supply chain.
This is your opportunity to dialog with a CMMC-AB Board Member, WMEP and Enterprise Minnesota Directors:
- CMMC program status
- CMMC impact on small business
- DoD deadlines for obtaining the CMMC
- The benefits of investing in CMMC
- Your questions to the panel
Scott Singer, President of CyberNINES, will moderate this lively panel discussion.
Panelists will include:
- Jeff Dalton, Vice Chairman, Board of Directors, CMMC Accreditation Body
- Bob Kill, President & CEO, Enterprise Minnesota
- Tim Wiora, Executive Director/CEO, Wisconsin Manufacturing Extension Partnership (WMEP)