5NINES is looking for an outgoing and tech-savvy individual to take the lead in helping us deliver solid solutions to our customers. 5NINES is a fast-growing company, a dynamic place to work and a fantastic place to learn and be rewarded for your efforts.
About the Position:
This team-oriented position is responsible for the design, build and maintenance of 5NINES internal systems and 5NINES client systems environments. Other responsibilities include:
- Provide sales support for account executives and 5NINES management
- Develop and maintain 5NINES IT services partnerships
- Provide leadership and direction for 5NINES technical staff.
- Candidates must have a 4-year college degree and 3-7 years of experience in a technology services job role.
- This is a permanent position with salary commensurate to experience ($65K+ depending on experience).
- This position is eligible for sales & performance bonuses.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Microsoft technical certification (e.g. MCP, MCSA, MCSE, etc.)
- Microsoft Server, Active Directory & O365 management expertise
- Virtualization and Storage expertise (VMWare / Hyper-V)
- Enterprise management tooling expertise
- Microsoft Azure experience
- Database experience
- Linux experience
- Scripting / programming experience (PHP / Perl)
- Entrepreneurial attitude and experience
- Project leadership and management skills
- Excellent Customer relationship skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven results in customer satisfaction
- Customer resource management tooling experience
Recommended Knowledge and Skills:
- Other technical certifications (e.g. CCNA, VMWare, Nutanix, etc.)
- Data Networking experience
- Cybersecurity solutions and services experience
- VoIP experience
- Professional Services work experience
- Managed Services work experience
- Office location and hours: 316 W. Washington Ave, Madison WI. 8-5 M-F with rotating on call and emergency response one week per month. Position is primarily 80% in office, 20% off site at customer facilities in the area.
- Successful staff are continuous learners, strong communicators verbally and in writing, Customer service oriented and always looking for ways to improve themselves and others.
- Permanent position with salary commensurated to experience (range $75k and up DOE)
5Nines is a Technology Services company headquartered in Madison, WI with the mission of providing knowledge, solutions and leadership to help our customers solve problems, save money and leverage emerging technologies to power their business. We provide Datacenter, Internet, Hosting, Web, and IT Services to the Small to Medium business market. We take care of our client’s technology needs so they can focus on their business.
The culture of 5NINES is based on the principles of Availability, Accountability and Adaptability. Our organizational structure empowers our employees to attain their goals for professional development and improve and expand 5NINES products and services. It is a company where creative, communicative and smart people will only be limited by their own talent and level of ambition.
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance and Short/Long Term Disability
- Flex Spending Accounts
- 401K Retirement Plan
- 21 Paid Time Off days including Vacation, Sick/Personal Days and Holidays
- On-premise Gym with shower/locker rooms
- Opportunities for membership in the LLC
- Paid training/testing for certifications
- Relaxed dress code and work environment
- Company-sponsored social events throughout the year
- And last…a much-played Foosball table and four vintage pinball machines!