This team-oriented position is responsible for technical support and project implementation activities for 5NINES services and clients.
Candidates must demonstrate technical aptitude and experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Data Networking
- Systems Administration
- Application Support
- Internet / Web Technologies
Candidates must have a 2- or 4-year college degree and 2-5 years of experience in a technology services job role.
This is a permanent position with salary commensurate to experience ($50K+ depending on experience). This position is eligible for performance bonuses.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Technical certification (e.g. CCNA, MCP, CompTIA, CISSP, etc.)
- Proven troubleshooting skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Proven results in customer satisfaction
- Enterprise management tooling experience
- Customer resource management tooling experience
Recommended Knowledge and Skills:
- Operating Systems (Windows / Linux)
- Virtualization technologies (VMware / Hyper-V) ‘
- Databases (SQL Server, MySQL)
- Webservers (ISS / Apache / CPanel)
- Web programming / scripting (PHP / Perl)
- Backup and recovery systems
- Networking (Cisco IOS / Meraki)
- VoIP (Cisco / Avaya)
- Cybersecurity (Checkpoint / Palo Alto)
- Windows Deployment Services
- Windows Active Directory /Group Policy
5Nines is a Technology Services company headquartered in Madison, WI with the mission of providing knowledge, solutions and leadership to help our customers solve problems, save money and leverage emerging technologies to power their business.
We provide Datacenter, Internet, Hosting, Web, and IT Services to the Small to Medium business market. We take care of our client’s technology needs so they can focus on their business.
The culture of 5NINES is based on the principles of Availability, Accountability and Adaptability. Our organizational structure empowers our employees to attain their goals for professional development and improve and expand 5NINES products and services. It is a company where creative, communicative and smart people will only be limited by their own talent and level of ambition.
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance and Short/Long Term Disability
- Flex Spending Accounts
- 401K Retirement Plan
- 21 Paid Time Off days including Vacation, Sick/Personal Days and Holidays
- On-premise Gym with shower/locker rooms
- Opportunities for membership in the LLC
- Paid training/testing for certifications
- Relaxed dress code and work environment
- Company-sponsored social events throughout the year
- And last…a much-played Foosball table and four vintage pinball machines!